Thoughts on life by another semi-anonymous blogger. Because, you know, we don't have enough of those.

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Introduction

So I guess, I should have some sort of beginning entry to let you know who I am.

I’m pretty normal. I’m a midwestern girl from a conservative background, who is way more liberal than her parents would like. I’m feminist, sex positive, and body positive. Well, at least I try to be.

I graduated from college a year ago, and spent the last year in graduate school. I’m leaving that to try and find a real job, hopefully something in editing. 

I’ve always loved writing. It’s self expression, but for me it’s also self-exploration. Sometimes I don’t know how I feel about something until I sit down and start writing about it. 

This blog is supposed to help me get back into writing, something I have stopped doing, and to help me build up my resume. Hopefully having a blog will help future employers see that I am capable of writing well, and would therefore make a good editor. On that note, a lot of the things I publish here can also be found on other websites, not because I stole it, but because I’m publishing in multiple places. Getting an article on a real website like ProjectEve.com looks more impressive than a personal blog. 

Well, now you know who I am, and why I’m writing. Now go check out some of my more interesting (I hope) articles.

2 comments:

  1. I for one am very suspicious that you are republishing all of Caitlin Weeks's articles that I have seen published on Yahoo and Project Eve, both of which accept non-exclusive content.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, now my semi-anonymous cover is blown.

    ReplyDelete